cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kharris
Occasional Member - Level 3

Applying PO matching for Expense Reports

Good Day,

Does anyone have any idea if it is possible to use PO matching for the credit card expense report in Concur?

For example, a payment was made via a corporate card however there is a PO that it relates to? Is there some way to apply it to the PO under the expense report option?

Thank in advance,

Kameka

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris There isn't a way to match a PO to an expense report. However a possible workaround could be to create an expense type for POs that would have a specific GL account code. 

That's the only possible thing I can think of.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris usually you would need SAP Concur to set up a new expense type for you by submitting a Support Ticket. You would provide them with all the details needed for this expense type. 

I believe you can set up the expense type so that when it is selected another field appears. Again, you would need to provide the requirements in the Support Ticket. The person assigned to the case should be able to explain how they can set it up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris There isn't a way to match a PO to an expense report. However a possible workaround could be to create an expense type for POs that would have a specific GL account code. 

That's the only possible thing I can think of.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kharris

Hey Kevin, 

Thank you very much for this solution.

What would be the steps to such a setup, and would it be able to once the type is selected to pop up a field that accepts 8 digits only. As well as default to a partial GL coding.

Regards,

Kameka

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris usually you would need SAP Concur to set up a new expense type for you by submitting a Support Ticket. You would provide them with all the details needed for this expense type. 

I believe you can set up the expense type so that when it is selected another field appears. Again, you would need to provide the requirements in the Support Ticket. The person assigned to the case should be able to explain how they can set it up. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kharris

Thank you!!! You are amazing

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kharris I would have said phenomenal, but I'll take amazing. LOL. Glad I could help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey