cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
streetgrover
Occasional Member - Level 2

App runs in a Browser and does not sign-in the app

When attempting to log in to the SAP Concur Mobile App, it forces a web-browser interface within the app for any username/password entering method. After signing in, using any sign-in method (username/password, SSO, etc.) it loads the web interface and does not allow the application to open. This is not usable at all and I am frustrated that I can't get the application to work outside of the browser sign-in window within the app. This is a huge hindrance to my workflow and I can no longer upload receipts, submit reports, or book work travel like I used to.

Please address this issue with an App update or help me find a workaround.

Thanks,

Screenshots of the issue are provided below:

IMG_1589.PNGIMG_1590.jpegIMG_1591.PNGIMG_1592.jpeg

28 REPLIES 28
streetgrover

@Andras,

To ensure that this issue can be resolved for all users, I created the .HAR file requested. I fall under the category for Customers Not Using MDM; I am using my personal iPhone to sign in to the app.

For the .HAR file, can you clarify where I can upload this for review? I cannot attach the file to this post.

Thanks

mgrossi41
Occasional Member - Level 1

This can not be the actual fix.  SAP Concur has 1000s of clients with millions? of employees...you can't expect us to try to get our IT dept to make some change based on a community forum.  The APP needs to be fixed.  And (for some reason) that's not possible, actual real communication needs to be sent out to ALL of your customers with instructions on what would be needed...but that doesn't seem like a good fix to me.  We use a couple other SSO apps and after IOS 18 update, those are all working fine.  

JAH-35029
New Member - Level 2

Just wanted to post on this thread to state my company is have this EXACT issue with ONLY iOS18 devices. The SAP mobile app on Android devices and iPhones that haven't upgraded to iOS18 are working without any issues. 

png148

My company is having the exact same issue.  Concur app is not working for any devices on iOS18. Our devices are managed via MDM and SSO. Even with last night Concur app update to version 10.15, it is still not working.  We experienced a similar issue with another vendor app, and they released an updated app that fixed the issue immediately. Did anyone have any success with below:  

• Please reach out to your IT team to ensure that they are allowing the relaystate query string parameter from the mobile browser and the POST body to the IdP. This setting should help resolve the SSO issue.
seanmcirrus

So, "IT Team" here, and that statement "please reach out to your IT team to ensure that they are allowing the relaystate query string parameter from the mobile browser and the POST body to the IdP." is not telling us much. If something changed on how SSO for Concur works, please update your documentation. Seeing as this works on my older iOS 16 device but not on my iOS 18 device, it seems to be something with the App. Can someone at Concur provide more detail or a link to documentation on what we need to "ensure"?

LM730
New Member - Level 2

Our Company is having the same issue, limited only to those on iOS18. 

We use personal mobile devices in combination with SSO. 

Having reached out to our IT team, we're waiting on SAP to fix this from your end.

tenders

9/26 at 5:30pm ET - exciting! Another app update, this time to 10.15.1!

NO CHANGE. APP IS STILL BROKEN. 462MB download to use a too-small website.

digsaishu

Concur has been saying the same thing for last 2 weeks with no solution. We have a case with them and no progress. Really frustrating.