cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
streetgrover
Occasional Member - Level 1

App runs in a Browser and does not sign-in the app

When attempting to log in to the SAP Concur Mobile App, it forces a web-browser interface within the app for any username/password entering method. After signing in, using any sign-in method (username/password, SSO, etc.) it loads the web interface and does not allow the application to open. This is not usable at all and I am frustrated that I can't get the application to work outside of the browser sign-in window within the app. This is a huge hindrance to my workflow and I can no longer upload receipts, submit reports, or book work travel like I used to.

Please address this issue with an App update or help me find a workaround.

Thanks,

Screenshots of the issue are provided below:

IMG_1589.PNGIMG_1590.jpegIMG_1591.PNGIMG_1592.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@streetgrover what browser is your default browser on your mobile device and is your device provided by your company or a personal device?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
streetgrover

Hey Kevin,

Unfortunately, this seems to be an iOS 18 bug as the browser that opens within the concur app is not tied to the default browser. I confirmed with another iPhone not running iOS 18 beta that as soon as credentials are entered, the browser interface WITHIN the app (which happens to be Safari) closes and the app interface is automatically loaded. I have not been able to get the app to load as it refuses to accept the login credentials and return to the app interface. It instead stays in a web browser-like interface.

wuncarlitos
New Member - Level 1

The browser built into the app is what is popping up within the app, doesn't seem to be related in anyway to whatever browser you have installed, I noticed this started happening after getting iOS18.

I have been forced to use Concur on my computer as the desktop site is very inconvenient on the phone.

hopefullya fix is in the works 

streetgrover

I am running the iOS 18 beta and can confirm when I login to my account on another iPhone running iOS 17.x that this issue does not occur. This must be an iOS 18 bug that does not allow the app to sign in correctly. It prevents the browser window within the app to return the main interface of the app.

Seeing as iOS 18 is releasing next week, a fix needs to be provided soon!