cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rtaylor262
Occasional Member - Level 2

App not working correctly

Hi, I have the app on my iPhone (which is updated to latest iOS). The app opens fine, but when I open an expense claim within, it appears to open, but the view is dimmed and the page is frozen, I cannot even go back, I therefore have to close the app down. I have tried re-installing the app, restarting my iPhone, all to no avail. Any ideas..?

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @rtaylor262 

As mentioned by @TriciaW on the thread below, this is also an issue with the app that the team tries to fix. Hopefully we have a release with the fix coming soon.

https://community.concur.com/t5/Additional-Products/Unable-to-edit-Expense-Report-in-the-mobile-app/...

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rtaylor262

Ok thank you - fingers crossed its a quick fix!

Many thanks for your support.

rtaylor262

Hi Rohanpatil,

Any solutions to this problem yet, I am stacking up claims/receipts and although I can take photos and email them to myself to attach to a claim, this is extremely long winded - I am losing the benefit of having the ap as it doesn't work! Please can you investigate this matter for me?

Many thanks.

Rich Taylor