Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Norberto
Occasional Member - Level 1

App frozen in iPhone 15

Norberto_0-1724912509369.png

Hi everyone,

I'm unable to use the app because the screen freezes whenever I'm on the expense report page trying to edit figures or add information. I've already cleared the cache and reinstalled the app multiple times, but the issue persists. Strangely, the app works fine on another phone. Could you please assist with this? Perhaps a new version will be released soon that I can install? I'm desperate, as I rely on the mobile app for work, and it's very convenient. Thank you for any help you can provide.

1 Solution
Solution
Norberto

This is great, Andras! I followed the procedure, and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much! 😀

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Norberto 

Our R&D team is currently working on a fix which will be provided in the Concur app version 10.14, yet to be released.

For now we have a temporary work around while R&D fix the issue. Sharing the steps as below for reference:
 1) Log in to the app but refrain from opening any reports.
 2) Tap on your initials which can be seen in the upper right-hand corner (iOS).
 3) Proceed to 'Settings'.
 4) Tap on the 'ExpenseIt' toggle to disable

Please let me know about the results!

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Solution
Norberto

This is great, Andras! I followed the procedure, and it worked perfectly. Thank you so much! 😀