cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelseyglenn
Occasional Member - Level 3

App Update

Hello! 

The mobile APP for Concur recently updated and now our users are having a lot of issues. One user in particular has lost the ability to submit mileage, and some of his expense options are no longer listed. I had him delete the app and reinstall in, log out and log back in again and nothing is working. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelseyglenn I was informed by our mobile support team that these are known issues and have been escalated to R&D. I was also told you should submit a help ticket to Concur Support so that you can be informed when the fixes are released.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelseyglenn I was informed by our mobile support team that these are known issues and have been escalated to R&D. I was also told you should submit a help ticket to Concur Support so that you can be informed when the fixes are released.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jcsutter
Occasional Member - Level 2

is there a way to have a list of the current 'known issues'?  We are getting feedback from our users too and want to see if they are already being worked on or not. One of the issues we are getting is that it's taking a long time to make updates to expenses and also that their receipts and charges are not matching up anymore. 

thanks.

kelseyglenn
Occasional Member - Level 3

I submitted the ticket liked suggested but I don't know if the overall issue has been fixed. I haven't been notified of any fixes for issues. 

Thanks!