Kodriscoll
Occasional Member - Level 1

Apleona traveling expenses

I’ve been told to sign here and put in my travel mileage? But don’t know how

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

I think you are on the incorrect site. This is a forum to assist with Concur issues. You would want to log into https://www.concursolutions.com/  and start an Expense Report. This would involve going to the "Expense" tab and clicking "Create New Report". Inside the report, you should have a choice for "Personal Car Mileage" or similar and be able to enter your mileage. Please note, you may have to enter your banking information prior to submitting the report, depending on your company's Concur Setup. 

While I am hopeful this helps you, you may need to reach out directly to your Concur Administrator - if you do not know who that is, I would recommend asking the person who directed you to sign into Concur - or, usually Finance or IT can also direct you to the correct person.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kodriscoll @JessicaL is correct. This site is the SAP Concur Community for sharing information. You will need to make sure you have been setup with an SAP Concur profile which is different from the profile you created here for the Community. I always recommend that if you have any doubts or questions, reach out to your direct manager. 

P.S. You won't be able to create your own SAP Concur profile. This needs to be done by someone at your company that is the SAP Concur administrator. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.