cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adamr
Occasional Member - Level 2

Anyone using US Bank prepaid cards in Concur?

We currently use US Bank for our corporate travel and procurement card program, and now we're looking to possibly use US Bank's prepaid card program as well. Is there anyone that is currently integrating US Bank prepaid cards with Concur that would be willing to answer a few questions on how you are currently using/reconciling those transactions in the system? Thank you!

Adam Rodriguez (University of Colorado)

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adamr (Edited) I got a response already. Technically yes, you could use prepaid cards, but most banks cannot send a prepaid card feed and won't support anything but corporate card accounts. From this response I think prepaid cards on not considered corporate cards. This is not an SAP Concur issue, it is an issue with the banks sending the feeds.

I suggest posting this in the User Admin Group. That group is all site administrators and the ones who handle these types of situations. I've also posted this question internally to see if prepaid cards can be handled like any other credit card in SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adamr (Edited) I got a response already. Technically yes, you could use prepaid cards, but most banks cannot send a prepaid card feed and won't support anything but corporate card accounts. From this response I think prepaid cards on not considered corporate cards. This is not an SAP Concur issue, it is an issue with the banks sending the feeds.

I suggest posting this in the User Admin Group. That group is all site administrators and the ones who handle these types of situations. I've also posted this question internally to see if prepaid cards can be handled like any other credit card in SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
adamr
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks, Kevin! Appreciate the help.

Cris_Mira
Super User
Super User

Hi all

Can you share the answer to if prepaid cards can be handled like any other credit card in SAP Concur?

Thank you

Cristina