cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikemcke
New Member - Level 1

Another pending transaction issue

We use Concur for travel and expenses. I use my corporate care for most everything. I also use TripIt to track my trips, both business and personal. I know no way of splitting that, and my company pays for TripIt.

When I book personal travel, for example on the airline or hotel website, I pay with a personal card. I put the trip into TripIt for tracking. I never put any of this in Concur. All my hotel and airline charges end up in Concur as pending transactions (since there will never be a corresponding corporate card charge). I have to delete them. I'd rather not have my personal expenses in Concur where the expense admins can see them. They are very critical of expenses, and this just confuses them. Anyone experience anything similar? is there a solution? I am going to ask TripIt too.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikemcke when you put the trip into TripIt, how are you doing that? Are you forwarding the itineraries to plans@tripit.com?

Also, the only way expense admins would see your expenses is if they were to proxy into your account. Is there a reason why they would be proxying in as you? They really shouldn't be doing that unless they are helping you troubleshoot or you have given them permission to create your expense reports for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.