cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MGordon
Occasional Member - Level 3

Another issue with the New UI

We have found when reviewing available expenses for an employee in the New UI,  some expenses had a Payment Type as "US Bank Travel" which is one of our card programs.  When we review these same transactions in the current UI we found that they were actually just Expenseit receipts.  This is very confusing and almost caused us to send out notifications for unsubmitted transactions.  Once the transaction was apply to a report it change to pending card transactions.  This payment type needs to be corrected on the Available Expenses screen.

3 REPLIES 3
Jody
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Allow me some time to look into this, @MGordon. Thank you so much for letting us know.

Thank you,
Jody Wilkins
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select Accept as Solution so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jenkurka
Occasional Member - Level 1

Have you had time to find an answer to this question? I have noticed that ExpenseIt receipts have pulled into the Available Expenses area with the Payment Type of "Corporate Visa" in italics. (I think for our non corporate cardholders, it comes in as out of pocket). Since this is just a receipt, I would think the Payment type should be left blank. Also, how does ExpenseIt know if it is a corporate card payment or not? Is there a setting that can just leave the Payment Type blank for ExpenseIt receipts? I don't want someone thinking it is a corporate card transaction when it isn't. I have uploaded an example. Both of the group meals listed are were pulled in via ExpenseIt. Once is listed as an out of pocket and one is listed as Corporate Visa (neither have transaction detail attached to it). ExpenseIt Receipt Example.PNG

jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi

The "Expense It" tool is great if you are not using a corporate card that feeds directly into Concur.

If you are it creates all sorts of confusion for end users as the photographed receipts turn into an expense line item instead of a receipt.