cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speterson87
Occasional Member - Level 1

Annual KM Reporting - Detailed

Hi All, 

I am wondering if there is a way to run a detailed km report. Something that shows the date, addresses for KMs each day. I am needing to run it for the whole year....I need to submit to the CRA with my Tax Return. I figure if we are tracking all details/driving daily in Concur - something must exist. 

Our SAP Concur Admin says it does not, so I am hoping to provide her with the details as to how to have this created....I cant imagine that I track every address I drive to and there is no way to run a report.

Appreciate the help. 

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @speterson87 ,

There are certain standard reports available in Concur. For Mileage, there is a report that provides output in the below format. Your Concur admin should be able to provide you this output as it can be generated at employee level.

If you need additional data (e.g. addresses), the company has to raise a potentially billable request to Concur to develop a custom report. Note that all the user input fields may not be available in the Concur reporting database. My suggestion would be to ask your Concur admin again to check and share what he can provide and then take it from there.

rohanpatil_0-1695367143310.png

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@speterson87 Thanks for the post. To add to what was already stated. Currently, you are able to report on the number of miles and transaction date. However, there is currently we are not able to report on the waypoints captured through the Google Mileage Calculator. 

This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To view a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.