cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCABAKER
Occasional Member - Level 2

Annoucement of Next Gen UI

I must of missed the email announcing change to Next Gen UI.  Does anyone have an email that announces that and the additions/changes to Concur Request and Concur Expense.

1 Solution
Solution
DCABAKER

Thank you for your response.  I just had several employees go "what did you do"?  We don't like the screens.  We were used to the previous screens and now I have to relearn. .. those are just a few of the comments.

It would of been nice to have a heads up before.  I was checking my emails to see if I missed something; still unable to find.

Is there like a bulletin or a memo that points out changes I could use to send to our employees?

Thank you,

Dorinda

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DCABAKER I suggest posting this in the Admin Group to see if any site admins can share with you. I don't believe we specifically sent out a changes document. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
DCABAKER

Thank you for your response.  I just had several employees go "what did you do"?  We don't like the screens.  We were used to the previous screens and now I have to relearn. .. those are just a few of the comments.

It would of been nice to have a heads up before.  I was checking my emails to see if I missed something; still unable to find.

Is there like a bulletin or a memo that points out changes I could use to send to our employees?

Thank you,

Dorinda

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@KevinD do you know how Concur determined the mailing list for NextGen UI communications?  I'm an Authorised Support Contact for my company and received numerous emails starting ~12 months before the global migration and increasing in frequency as the date approached.  But I've also seen posts like this and from others on the forum that they didn't know about the change beforehand.

Understandably Concur relied on company administrators to communicate with their end users as they saw fit. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeanR I cannot say for sure how they determined it, but I'm fairly certain it was ASCs only. I believe our thinking was ASCs would make announcements to their employees, which some companies did in their Company Notes and others did not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mrivera

Here is the link to the Concur training document for the Next Gen UI (user interface):

https://www.concurtraining.com/nextgenexp/en-us/end-user    Once you open that link up you will see these 6 modules below that you can click on and review.

Hello,

This is what I sent out to our users on the NextGen UI new interface.

This next link below is to a 7-minute training video on the NextGen UI that explains how to do hotel nightly allocations, itemizations, and how to add attendees for business meals.

I hope this helps.

Thank you

https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us_nextgen/cte_en-us_exp_user-interface.mp4

DCABAKER

This is very helpful.  Do you have one for Concur Request, this has also changed.

mrivera

I'm sorry I do not have anything for Concur Request.  Our company has the standard edition.  Thank you