cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Analytics Reports Not Updating

After creating a new user this user does not show up in the Employee Details and Employee Roles reports in Analytics.  Why would this user be missing from these reports?  Does something need to be done to sync data to the Analytics reports?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Mike,

Data should be syncing every 15 minutes in Analytics. What is the name of your company so I can take a look at your site? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MikeC

The company is Fastpath, Inc.  The missing user is now showing on the reports, but it took a couple days for that to happen.  I assigned additional access to that same user this morning, but that change is not showing on the Employee Roles report.  It appears that the sync is not happening at 15 minute intervals for our instance.

MikeC

Hi Kevin,

The Employee Roles report is still not updating in our environment.  Were you able to find another when you reviewed our site?  I created an Employee yesterday and it does not show up in either the Employee Details or Employee Roles reports.

Thanks,

Mike

Lewis-H
Occasional Member - Level 2

Data isn't (always) updated in real time in Google Analytics reports.

You could either:

Look at the real-time reports.
Check whether data shows up 24 hours later.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lewis-H The post isn't referring to Google Analytics it is referring to SAP Concur's Analytics reporting that is built into our product. 

We just want to make sure people aren't thinking they are the same thing. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.