cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suewalsh
Occasional Member - Level 1

American Express Cards Disconnect from Concur

We are relatively new to Concur and have been running into an issue where employee's American Express cards randomly disconnect and transactions stop coming down into Concur. The user then needs to go back in and reset the status to reconnect. Does anyone else experience this on a regular basis and is there anything that can be done to prevent it from happening? We are set up with AmEx business cards and have about 40 cards issued. 

Appreciate any input. 

Sue

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@suewalsh since this is done through our third party Yodlee, I suggest contacting Concur Support who will submit this issue to Yodlee for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@suewalsh Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. Without looking at a specific example, it would be hard to assist. The only thing I can think of, is that SAP recently announced that some customer/account will need to reauthorize the American Express Business Cards when utlizing the BCI Connector. How are your cards added to the system? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to. This was outlined in the November 2023 Release Notes. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cduty
Occasional Member - Level 3

@leedau  @KevinD 

We are having the same issue.  This is the second time in 5 months that our American Express Business Card feed has stopped working.  It has happened a couple times in years past as well.  I open a ticket every time and the fix from Concur Support is always the same - resync the accounts.  It works but is a huge inconvenience to our users.  They usually don't notice until the report is due and are in a rush to submit.  One of the cards is for the president of the company and he is very frustrated.  Are there any other feed options for Amex?  These are Business Platinum cards.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cduty I only know of AMEX Corporate card feeds as the other option. What is the payment type that gets assigned to these business cards?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cduty
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD Hi Kevin.  The payment type is American Express Business Card.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cduty okay.

The only other feed I know of is if you were to switch your AMEX card to a corporate card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey