cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
erindu
New Member - Level 1

Amazon Order Numbers Not Matching

Hello, 

I reconcile expenses each month for my organization, and this month the order numbers from Amazon for the first time do not match their actual Amazon order numbers. Has anyone else experienced this? It's only for e-gift cards that I have ordered. Usually the Amazon order numbers (which follow the format starting with #113 or #114), match with no problem, but now a few of the e-gift card orders are random numbers and letters that do not correspond to anything in my Amazon account, though the order date and amount, and everything else match. 

Please assist when you can! 

Thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erindu hello there. I'm not sure if you will get an answer (hopefully you will) to this question as it relates to Amazon and not SAP Concur. You might be better off contacting Amazon.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TammyK
Super User
Super User

It's an Amazon thing! 😎

We are integrated with Amazon Business and absolutely love the auto attach of the e-receipts to the card charge. 

Currently the Amazon Order numbers on the E-Receipts do not match any reference number on the actual credit card charge.

The Amazon E-receipts always match up correctly to the corporate card charge, so it is not a problem for us.  🙂

Order number is 114-8822403-1249056, 

TammyK_0-1724421570335.png