cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PDENS
Occasional Member - Level 3

Allocations of cost centers on an Expense Report

Is anyone using a spreadsheet uploader to allocate charges to different cost centers? Would love to learn how. We have a huge number of charges on our relocation card that need to be reallocated to the beneficiary's cost center

Pre

5 REPLIES 5
dayfrench

Hi Pre,

I have not seen a way to do this in Expense. We use the upload feature in invoice and really like it. In expense, the best you can do is create "Favorites" of regular allocations to use later.

Gary_Hydorn
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do you create a "Favorite" for an expense allocation?

On the Allocations window, after you have selected which line item or items you wish to allocate, you will allocate as usual. You will see a Favorite button on this window. Click the button to name the allocation you just performed to save it as a Favorite. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
debbiegatto

Hi Kevin.  Would you be able to assist with my request regarding allocating I submitted earlier today?  Thank you in advance.

@debbiegatto I replied to your post. I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.