cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KUAviation
Occasional Member - Level 2

Allocation Summary

Accounting would like a hard copy of the Allocation Summary for expenses. If I try to print the page, it is covered by the background data. if i try to Save As i get an html file.  Currently I'm doing a screen shot to paint, cut & paste to Word - Is there an easier way ?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KUAviation the interface isn't designed to print from that screen. Try using the Print/Email option from the report and select Detailed Report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KUAviation hello there. I went into your profile and didn't see any reports that had allocations. Can you provide me an example please so I can take a look? 

From your report I take it you clicked the link that says Print/Email and then selected Detailed Report? This should bring up the report data without and background data. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KUAviation
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin, 

It's the allocations and summary under the details of the expense report

KUAviation_0-1644428912181.png

KUAviation_1-1644428957012.png

I right click and print/save as and its a jumbled mess

KUAviation_2-1644429046935.png

thanks!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KUAviation the interface isn't designed to print from that screen. Try using the Print/Email option from the report and select Detailed Report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey