cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
agates4981
Occasional Member - Level 2

Allocation Summary not Populating View

I have pulled a few Expense Reports from my company's queue and it looks like the Summary Allocations are not populating when navigating via the Report Details > Allocation Summary page view. I am able to view the Allocation Summary under the Print/Share view but would like to be able to view them in both places.

Summary allocation.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@agates4981 I experienced the same thing when checking this user's report. I found something regarding this, but the solution was already in place. I'm asking internally if anyone knows why this is happening. I'll let you know if I find out something.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
creid3188
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am also having this same issue.

sjostes
New Member - Level 1

we are experiencing this same issue again - previously reporting in May2023 and corrected for us with a hot fix under Case 20731245

ewilkins

Our organization is also experiencing the same issue. I submitted a case to garner attention to this issue as it does directly affect our users, especially our p-card users. 

agates4981

@ewilkins  @sjostes   @creid3188   @KevinD 

Our team member put in a ticket and received a response from the R&D Team - "is aware of an issue with the Allocation Summary feature. Once we have more information from them, we will reach out to you." So it looks like it is being worked on.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@agates4981 thank you for posting this. I was made aware, but no time line was given.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Manoella_RT
Occasional Member - Level 1

My company is also facing the same issue. I will open a case as we need this feature working as soon as possible. Business team is complaining a lot because of this