cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corp755
Occasional Member - Level 1

Allocating an expense when you have a credit entry

I have an expense that needs to be allocated to multiple locations.  However, several of the locations actually have a credit amount that makes up the total.  I have done this numerous times in the past but am unable to get it to work on this new user interface.  Has any one else had this problem or am I just not doing it correctly.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Corp755 when you say you haven't been able to get it to work, what do you mean exactly? Is it not saving the allocations? Doesn't allow you to add an allocation? 

I just went into your account and added the negative amount expense to a report and was able to allocate it to two locations, so I'd like to hear more about why you aren't able to.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Corp755
Occasional Member - Level 1

It would not calculate the allocations correctly and it would not take a negative number for several locations.  I just did what I could to get the total 100% and will manually change the amounts for the locations that are not correct but if you say you were able to do it, I will go in and try again.  Maybe it was just a glitch.

Thanks and I will let you know how it goes.