cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debbiegatto
Occasional Member - Level 3

Allocating an Expense

I am unable to allocate expenses with the updated version.  There is no dropdown for codes. 

debbiegatto_3-1661778826408.png

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@debbiegatto did you get this figured out? I see you have a statement report with a few items allocated. 

Was this for your own report or someone else's? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
debbiegatto

Hi Kevin!  Thank you for responding.  I submitted the report because it should have been submitted on the 27th so wanted to get it in.  Two charges were allocated before the new SAP Concur configuration.  I am unable to allocate the other charges.  This expense report is my own.  Thank you.

debbiegatto

Hi @KevinD.  Do you have any thoughts on why I can't allocate my expenses?  Thanks in advance!

@debbiegatto I'm going to ask this question internally. There shouldn't be any reason you cannot allocate. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Fazeman
Occasional Member - Level 1

So what did you find out? I'm having the same problem after my expenses were incorrectly allocated and sent back, I can now no longer change the allocation.

Bob Fazio

jeckert001
New Member - Level 1

I am trying to allocate 50% of an MIE's expenses to another office.  How can this be done?