cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S0024291658
Occasional Member - Level 1

Allocate expenses across different company codes

Hello all, we have a requirement to allocate costs across two different company codes.  As an example, I am doing work for our Canada company code.  I want to charge some or all of the expenses to that company code.  Is there a way to do this?  What configuration or settings is needed in Concur and/or SAP?  

Thank you 

Cheryl

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@S0024291658 allocating can definitely be done. Are you asking from a site administrators perspective or as an end user? I'm asking because most companies set up the ability to allocate before they go live. 

When you are working on an expense entry on your report, you should see a link that says Allocate above all the entry fields you will fill out. Use this link to get to the Allocate window. Click Add to start allocating. You will see all the available fields that you can use to allocate. There should be a Company Code field that you can choose from. If you do not see this field then it has either been hidden and/or not configured to be used in allocations. If that is the case, you would need to submit a help ticket to SAP Concur, because this would involved configuring forms and fields, which can only be accessed by SAP Concur or those of our customers who have completed our Advanced Configuration training.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@S0024291658 allocating can definitely be done. Are you asking from a site administrators perspective or as an end user? I'm asking because most companies set up the ability to allocate before they go live. 

When you are working on an expense entry on your report, you should see a link that says Allocate above all the entry fields you will fill out. Use this link to get to the Allocate window. Click Add to start allocating. You will see all the available fields that you can use to allocate. There should be a Company Code field that you can choose from. If you do not see this field then it has either been hidden and/or not configured to be used in allocations. If that is the case, you would need to submit a help ticket to SAP Concur, because this would involved configuring forms and fields, which can only be accessed by SAP Concur or those of our customers who have completed our Advanced Configuration training.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Laurence7
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello,

The allocation of the expenses in Concur is ok but the report returns as 'failed' from SAP.

What are the requirements in SAP to allocate the right cost to the right company sent from 1 report.

Thanks for your help.