cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arianawhitson
Occasional Member - Level 1

All expense options removed from app

Hi support, 

Myself, an admin, and a few non-admin employees noticed that ALL expense options have been removed from the Concur app. For example, we can't expense anything, can't take photos of receipts, can't view expenses, etc from the app any longer. 

ExpenseIt function is toggled on in settings. 

Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks!
Ariana 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ariana,

I'm not with SAP Concur Support, but felt I should tell you that they most likely will not see your post. You will need to submit a Support ticket. I didn't want you to wait to receive a response here from support and then never get a response. 

The issue you describe seems very odd and not one I've ever heard of happening before. You'll definitely want to contact SAP Concur Support about this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ariana,

I'm not with SAP Concur Support, but felt I should tell you that they most likely will not see your post. You will need to submit a Support ticket. I didn't want you to wait to receive a response here from support and then never get a response. 

The issue you describe seems very odd and not one I've ever heard of happening before. You'll definitely want to contact SAP Concur Support about this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.