cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KKing
Occasional Member - Level 3

All cards dropdown

Is there a reason why this drop down says All Corporate and Personal Cards, but PCard transactions don't actually show up unless you toggle it?

KKing_0-1649783813611.png

KKing_1-1649783849663.png

She submitted it on a report, but that was after I toggled, added to a report for her. 

KKing_2-1649783911539.png

Without toggling, employees can't seem them. Is there a reason why? Seems silly to me. 

1 Solution
Solution
KKing

That's what I was afraid of. It is confusing for employees when they cannot see they actually have charges to submit. Thanks! 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KKing PCards are seen a little differently than Corporate and Personal Cards in SAP Concur. They technically are not Corporate Cards, unless your company has set it up that way, which most companies do not. I know it sounds odd, but the system doesn't treat PCards as corporate cards.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KKing

That's what I was afraid of. It is confusing for employees when they cannot see they actually have charges to submit. Thanks! 

KKing

Hi Kevin. I have a follow up... Do you know why sometimes the Pcard charges STAY in that dropdown instead of attaching to a PCard report? When there is not a new Pcard issued? This is confusing when employees cannot find their charges. 

And they do not show up under available expenses, and they don't know how to use the drop down.