cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meechame
Occasional Member - Level 1

Airfare expense still pending after six weeks

I have an airfare expense that I cannot submit as the status is still pending. Can you help resolve/

2 REPLIES 2
meechame
Occasional Member - Level 1

Based on your recommendations in previous similar posts, I have checked with the credit card company and this expense has not been billed.  Nor has it billed on either of my personal credit cards.  Did Concur submit the expense? I cannot pay what hasn't been billed.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@meechame It appears your company is using what we call a Ghost Card for airfare expenses. What this means is, there is one corporate card used specifically when someone books airfare. That means the airfare wasn't charged to your assigned corporate card, but to the ghost card. That is why the credit card company said it hasn't been billed. I think you are good to go. 

You can delete the item from the report. If you want to double-check this, contact your company's travel agency. Their email is found on the home screen of SAP Concur (once you log in) in the Company Notes section. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.