cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LPeters
Occasional Member - Level 1

Air fare not listed as Card transactions

I used the Concur to schedule all the trips and all the trips are made with the credit cards.  Transactions came in as "Cash" and would not allow me to submit the report as paid cash.  How do I change the transaction type to Company's card?

Thanks in advance for your help.

LPeters

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LPeters to be able to more accurately answer your question, I need to know...when you say the trips were made by the credit card, was this a corporate card or your own personal credit card? 

I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LPeters

Kevin,

These were done using the company's credit card. One of the transactions just changed to cc payment and I was able to submit it.  The other is still says "cash" and already past 4 weeks at this point.  Still no changes and it would not allow me to submit the expense.

Athumma1
New Member - Level 1

Hello @KevinD , I am running into the same issue. I scheduled 3 trips using company's credit card in Concur and one of the transactions show payment type of Cash. I did receive the confirmation from American Express Global Business Travel for that expense in question but for some reason, its showing as cash expense? 

Thanks,

Mary

LPeters

Kevin,

These were done using the company's credit card. One of the transactions just changed to cc payment and I was able to submit it.  The other is still says "cash" and already past 2 weeks at this point.

Linh