cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnagato
Occasional Member - Level 1

Air Ticket Expense appears 3 times on my expenses list

First time ever I had the air ticket cost appearing 3 times on my expenses list. How I can properly combine into only one expense? Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnagato from either your Manage Expense screen or from your expense report, when you see a list of your available expenses, you should also see a button that says "Combine Expenses". So, select all the items that should be combined, then click this button. 

That should work for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jnagato

Hi Kevin,

I can not find the combine expenses buttom. I tried to delete de expenses and it didn't work as well. I am really stuck and I can not proceed with the expenses report with this issue.

Need hel please!

Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnagato if you can send me a private message with your full name and the company you work for, I can go into your account and take a look. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jnagato

Hi,

I still have the problem. Please I really need help to combine duplicate expense and submit my report.

Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jnagato I need to know your full name and the company you work for to be able to help you. Please send this to me in a private message. 

Without being able to see your expenses/report, it will really difficult to assist you. 

If you don't know how to send a private message here on the community, please let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey