cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tknight84
Occasional Member - Level 3

Agent Fees

Employees are unable to select the expense type "Lodging" for agent fee charges for lodging booked through Concur. We want to make sure agent fees for booking travel are charged to the appropriate type of travel (airfare, lodging, rental cars), but the "Lodging" expense type does not appear in the drop down menu for agent fee charges. Is there a way to fix that?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tknight84 can you provide a screenshot of this please or send me a private message with the name of a user who is having this issue so I can look at their expense report? 

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD). You'll see the Message button to start a new pm. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tknight84

I am unable to click the Message button to start a new pm. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tknight84 please try again. 🙂 Let me know if the message button isn't active. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tknight84

I noticed this while I was approving another employee's expense report as the processor. I was unable to change the expense type to Lodging but it looked like all the other expense types were there as options.