cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaC1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Aged transaction

Hi!

I have been trying to submit four claims, but it does not allow me as I have in all four claims the same notification. 

"policy requires that you submit company charges within 30 days of upload to concur. please import all unattached, aged charges to this report and submit. If teh aged charges are already attached to another report, it must be submitted first"

Does any knows how can I solve this problem? or if i can have a chat with someone about this. 

Thanks!

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndreaC1 create a new expense report. Maybe name it something like Aged Transactions. Once created go to the expense report or reports where you have a transaction or transactions older than 30 days. Click the checkbox of the entry. You should see a Move button. Click Move. It should give you the option to move to a new report or any other unsubmitted report. Select the new report you created. The system will move the entry to that report. Do that for all your aged transactions. If the older transactions are not on any report, then you click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur screen to go to the Manage Expenses screen. From there, scroll down to the Available Expenses list. Select the item(s) using the little checkbox, then click move. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
AndreaC1

Thank you very much!!!!! You helped me to resolve the issue... Thanks!!!! Have a good day!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndreaC1 all transactions over 30 days old should be combined into one expense report. Do not add transactions that are less than 30 days old to the report. You may need to look on other reports to see if there are 30 day or older transactions.

All the 30 day or older transactions must be submitted first, before you can submit any other reports. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AndreaC1

Thank you @KevinD ... How can I combine all transactions into one expense report? I had four transactions over 30 days... Any idea or support? Thank you!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AndreaC1 create a new expense report. Maybe name it something like Aged Transactions. Once created go to the expense report or reports where you have a transaction or transactions older than 30 days. Click the checkbox of the entry. You should see a Move button. Click Move. It should give you the option to move to a new report or any other unsubmitted report. Select the new report you created. The system will move the entry to that report. Do that for all your aged transactions. If the older transactions are not on any report, then you click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur screen to go to the Manage Expenses screen. From there, scroll down to the Available Expenses list. Select the item(s) using the little checkbox, then click move. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
AndreaC1

Thank you very much!!!!! You helped me to resolve the issue... Thanks!!!! Have a good day!!