cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melanieG
Occasional Member - Level 3

Advantages Unrestricted Administrator Role

Could someone who holds the unrestricted administration role please tell me what the benefits of this role are? And would you recommend it?

As the role comes with mandatory billable training, I would love to hear some experiences.

I'm struggling to find more detailed and in-depth information about this role on the resource pages.

Would this be this access (even though it says it´s  for SAP Concur internal staff only?)

melanieG_0-1720181272905.png

Thanks a lot in advance 🙂

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melanieG the one main benefit of the unrestricted access is not needing to submit site configuration changes to SAP Concur Support. You would be able to make all changes yourself, technically. So, things like Workflow changes, creating new policies, new Employee and Expense Groups, new custom fields and forms...

I recommend asking this question in the Admin Group to see what others admins have to say. This forum is usually read more by end users and not those who would be able to answer the question.

I'm the exception since, as my colleague calls me, Moderator Extraordinaire. LOL.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melanieG the one main benefit of the unrestricted access is not needing to submit site configuration changes to SAP Concur Support. You would be able to make all changes yourself, technically. So, things like Workflow changes, creating new policies, new Employee and Expense Groups, new custom fields and forms...

I recommend asking this question in the Admin Group to see what others admins have to say. This forum is usually read more by end users and not those who would be able to answer the question.

I'm the exception since, as my colleague calls me, Moderator Extraordinaire. LOL.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
melanieG
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks Kevin for your reply and suggestion! 🙂

I just reposted my question in the Admins  Group.