Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sajal_2709
Occasional Member - Level 1

Advanced Configuration Training - Topics Covered

Hi Concur Community,

Good day!

I am providing technical support for Concur application and was going through the Training section where I found Advanced Configuration Training.

I see various options available for it as per Time zone. The training would be virtual one, right? 

Also what all topics would be covered in the training? Is there any prior experience or in depth knowledge required with Concur application to start off with the training?

Would be really very thankful if some one could take some time out to clarify me a bit about Advanced Configuration Training.

Thanks,

Sajal 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sajal_2709 the topics covered would be pretty much all the items listed below. I am not sure if we are still doing virtual sessions or if we offer the option for virtual or in person. 

As for prior knowledge, it would probably help if you have used Concur previously. For more information about the class, send an email to: training@concur.com

KevinD_0-1716402695898.png

KevinD_1-1716402708178.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sajal_2709 the topics covered would be pretty much all the items listed below. I am not sure if we are still doing virtual sessions or if we offer the option for virtual or in person. 

As for prior knowledge, it would probably help if you have used Concur previously. For more information about the class, send an email to: training@concur.com

KevinD_0-1716402695898.png

KevinD_1-1716402708178.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.