cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCormier
Occasional Member - Level 2

Administrator Access Report Writing Help

For our SOX reporting I need to provide a quarterly report that lists all users who have any type of Administrator access to either Travel or Expense in Concur. Does anyone know how to create this type of report for Administrator access only? I know how to pull an "Employee Roles" one but I don't want all roles only Administrator type roles. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel like every time I create a case for reporting I get the auto response that they can provide me a quote for a custom report but I feel like a report like this should be a standard report.

4 REPLIES 4
TRedman
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

You can use the standard report Employee Roles.  The standard report includes a prompt to filter for only those roles you are interested in.  If this is a report that you run often, which is sounds like quartly, you could create a Report View , and save those prompt selections.  That way you don't need to select them everytime you need the output.

You can check out the Intelligence Manual from ConcurTraining.com which has some how to steps on creating a Report View.

Tiffany Redman, Senior Product Manager, Data and Analytics
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I would just use the Employees Roles report, but create a filter on it to only include the Admin roles. Probably would take you less than 3 minutes to add this filter.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dantoenjes
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,
When we run the report and filter only by admin roles, it shows a list of users who have ever had the role. Not the current admin list. How can we filter by only current admin roles?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dantoenjes I'm asking if this is possible. I found a way to see if someone has had the role removed and when that happened, but am not sure how to tell the report that if role has been removed, do not show the employee. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.