cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swhitney
Occasional Member - Level 1

Admin, trying to act as user, active reports are missing

I am receiving an error message when trying to act as a user.  All active reports waiting for approval are not showing.  

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

I do not believe it is possible to see what approvals are waiting when Proxying in as a user. You would have to use the Processor Queue to look for the reports in that way. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
cdek
New Member - Level 1

Getting an "error switching user" message when I try to act as someone else.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swhitney there are two ways to see the reports waiting approval for someone else:

1. You must be added as their Expense Delegate and been given the ability to View and Approve reports.

2. If you are an expense processor, you can use the Processor screen to view reports that are in a Submitted & Pending Approval status for any other person. 

Proxying in as user is not for viewing approvals. The proxy option was created mainly for troubleshooting purposes and to help people with issues when it comes to some profile options, creating reports, creating expenses and submitting reports. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.