cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
765amy567
Occasional Member - Level 1

Admin in different Cost Center is not showing up to assign delegate access

I'm an exec administrator in the US Cost Center 1010, and I've just been assigned two new managers - one in Finland Cost Center 2402 and one in Australia Cost Center 1074. My new execs in Finland and Australia are both unable to get my name to populate in Concur in order for them to make me a delegate to enter their expenses or their travel. I have not had this issue with my US execs. Any ideas would be most appreciated. Thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@765amy567 it it will be really difficult to know what the issue is without seeing the steps the execs are taking to try and add you and what they see or don't see. 

If you could get them to take screenshots of their experience, that would help greatly. 

Also, could you send me a private message with the first and last names of these two people, please? 

To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then click Message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mmckay
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good Day Kevin

I'm also having this same issue. I'm a business administrator in the US Cost Center 1010, and I've just been assigned one new manager in France Cost Center 1073.