cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Labtesting
Occasional Member - Level 1

Admin Expense Report Approved but still showing as APPROVED & IN ACCOUNTING REVIEW

I am the admin/processor in Concur and have my own CC expense reports that I submit to my manager. He approves everything but my reports show as Approved & in Accounting Review on my expenses page. The report data is NOT updated into the Payment Manager from where I can download an excel file to be imported into our system.  Does anyone know where my CC reports are and how to get them into the payment manager?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Labtesting Approved & In Accounting Review is the last workflow step. So, your report needs one more approval from someone with the Processor role. It cannot be you though as the system is designed to not allow people to approve their own expense reports. You will need someone else at your company with the Processor role. When I used to do training, I always told our customers they need to have two expense processors for the exact scenario you find yourself in. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.