cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rajesh9d
New Member - Level 1

Adding this row would cause this itinerary to overlap with another of your itineraries.

Adding this row would cause this itinerary to overlap with another of your itineraries.

I've traveled from Bangalore to Dam mam which is the initial planned itinerary.

Later for the last 3 days I stayed in Riyadh to visit the client location but couldn't submit travel allowance for the last 3 days as it's overlapping with the initial itinerary with the same dates for the last 3 days.

I tried to import itinerary that couldn't help getting the same error and unable to edit the itinerary as it's locked and now I couldn't find the initial itinerary to edit again but edit option is not allowing to change the dates due to this error.

Please rectify

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rajesh9d In looking at your past reports, you already used this itinerary on your Per diem INR report. You cannot add the same itinerary to two different reports. Itineraries on a fully approved report become locked and can no longer be used or edited. 

You'll need to speak to your manager to see how you should proceed to be reimbursed for those three days in Riyadh. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.