cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CallaMari
New Member - Level 2

Adding multiple people to a group

Hi,

I've seen multiple threads but haven't find an answer.  Is there a way to add multiple employees (40-150) into a group without having to type them in one by one?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CallaMari what kind of group? Are you talking about a group to be added as attendees to a business meal expense or are you talking about some other group. These are all employees at your company, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CallaMari
New Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the quick response.  Yes they are all employees, and it's for adding attendees to a  business meal expense or group outing type thing.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CallaMari if all the employees have SAP Concur profiles, you can search for them and add them to your report and then add them all to a group. 

Are you on our NextGen UI or are you still using our Legacy UI? To easily tell, click Expense at the top of the SAP Concur home screen. On the next screen if you see Active Reports, you are on our NextGen UI. 

I'll await your reply and go from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CallaMari
New Member - Level 2

NextGen UI.

So that means I have to manually search for 150 people and add them one at a time?

LeeF
New Member - Level 1

waiting on this response, this was a nice feature for large groups.