cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BDani
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding approvers to separate columns in a report

Hi,

Currently for "all approved" report I am using the 'Employee asisgned to Step' and 'role'  fields from concur data warehouse to see who submitted reports. My problems with it that the approver name and role appears only in 1 expense per report. Is it possible to add separate fields for 'cost object approver' or 'expense approver' so I could see them on separate columns for every expense.

With the current setup it's hard to create statistics (amounts approver per approver)

Thank you for your help in advance.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BDani to see who submitted reports, you only need to have Employee Name and Report Name. You can add Approval Status to the Cognos report and filter for a specific status. 

You can see who the default approver is, but for Cost Object Approvers, you would need to use the Employee Assigned to Step and you would need to have the Step data item added to the report. The Step would be the workflow step. 

So, you could add Default Approver as one data item and then add Step and Employee Assigned to Step as two other data items so they would be in their own column. I think that would work, but cannot say for certain, since I'm telling you this off the top of my head. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.