cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
csbn-cu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding a watcher to an expense report

Hello, 

Is it possible to add a watcher to an expense report? And if yes, what are the steps in doing so?  

The person I wish to add is neither a delegate nor an attendee who has made an expense, but a person whom I wish to keep in the loop about the status of the report I created.

Thanks in advance for any help offered on this. 

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@csbn-cu the person would need to be your delegate. Just be sure the Can Submit box isn't checked. However, you do need to check the Can Prepare box. The Delegate option is the only way someone else can view your report and see what its current status is.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @csbn-cu ,

I can think of only two options below

1. As mentioned by @KevinD , I will add them as a delegate and select the option for them to receive emails. Only drawback would be that the delegate will see all expense reports (past and present)
  2. Set a rule in my inbox to forward emails coming from Concur with regards to this report. The rule conditions would depend on what information is being included in the emails sent out for your Concur setup.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@csbn-cu the person would need to be your delegate. Just be sure the Can Submit box isn't checked. However, you do need to check the Can Prepare box. The Delegate option is the only way someone else can view your report and see what its current status is.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @csbn-cu ,

I can think of only two options below

1. As mentioned by @KevinD , I will add them as a delegate and select the option for them to receive emails. Only drawback would be that the delegate will see all expense reports (past and present)
  2. Set a rule in my inbox to forward emails coming from Concur with regards to this report. The rule conditions would depend on what information is being included in the emails sent out for your Concur setup.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Rohan