cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sucris
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add termination date to multiple users

Hi,

I know there's a template with only to columns to add the termination date to multiple users at once; the system would assume the termination date of the day the file is imported. I can't find this template, wonder if anyone could assist.

KRs

Su

1 Solution
Solution
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

You can download the template from concur if you have employee administrator role. Follow below path to fetch it and then look for a column name: "IsActive" where you can enter 'N' for all users and upload it. Keep only 2 columns in the user import file: 1. Employee id & 2. IsActive: N. Repeat it for all the users for each row. Upload it and it will be done.

Login to Concur > Administration > Company > Company Admin > User Administration > Import Users > User Import Information > click on it and download the template. (If you don't find then just search with the above keywords).

Sorry I don't know how to attach a file here. 😞

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
SMolla
Routine Member - Level 1

You can download the template from concur if you have employee administrator role. Follow below path to fetch it and then look for a column name: "IsActive" where you can enter 'N' for all users and upload it. Keep only 2 columns in the user import file: 1. Employee id & 2. IsActive: N. Repeat it for all the users for each row. Upload it and it will be done.

Login to Concur > Administration > Company > Company Admin > User Administration > Import Users > User Import Information > click on it and download the template. (If you don't find then just search with the above keywords).

Sorry I don't know how to attach a file here. 😞