cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabeng
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add an itinerary to this expense report

I'm getting this error on my expense report. Where do I find a tutorial on how to Add an itinerary? I feel like I'm missing an obvious button, but have spent too much time looking for it...

"You have selected a FAR Applicable project, please ensure that you add an itinerary to this expense report."

1 Solution
Solution
c1sleigh
Occasional Member - Level 3

Do you have the Travel Allowance tab in the same row as the Report Details and Print/Share. If so, click it and then click Manage Travel Allowance. That should take you to the page where you can create a new itinerary or assign a previous itinerary.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gabeng from your open report, click Report Details. In the Report Details drop down, there should be a Manage Add-ons option. This will take you to the Travel Itinerary window where you can add your travel details.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gabeng
Occasional Member - Level 1

I don't seem to have that option in my drop down list...

gabeng_0-1669994248615.png

Solution
c1sleigh
Occasional Member - Level 3

Do you have the Travel Allowance tab in the same row as the Report Details and Print/Share. If so, click it and then click Manage Travel Allowance. That should take you to the page where you can create a new itinerary or assign a previous itinerary.