Add a new concur expense

Let me know steps to add new concur expenses 

12 REPLIES 12
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @shish1980 ,

To create expense report follow below steps:

1. Login to Concur

2. Go to Home >> Expense >> Create New Report (see on right hand side middle) PoojaKumatkar_0-1720502691401.png

3.  Fill in report header required information by choosing correct policy and click on 'create report'.

4. Click on 'Add expense' button and search for the right expense type which you would like to add into your expense report. 

OR

Click on 'Add expense' button, click 'available expenses' and choose the available expenses (Note - available expenses is mainly for credit card transactions/ mobile uploaded expenses/receipts)

5. fill in all the required information in expense entry form and save. Repeat step 4 and 5 for all the expenses which you want to add.

6. Submit Report.

Done.

Thanks!

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
shish1980
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thankyou for replying do you mean Home--> Concur expense as I dont see an expense option under the home page 

shish1980_0-1720541737529.png

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @shish1980 ,

The screenshot which you have provided is from Concur community site. 

To login to Concur, you need to load this URL: https://www.concursolutions.com/nui/signin

Username - Input your company email as login id

Password - you can login password or SSO (if it is enabled for your company)

If you don't have your Concur profile credentials, I would suggest reaching out to your company's internal Concur Administrator. They will check if your employee profile is created in Concur or not. 

If it is already available, then request for login credentials and follow the process given in my previous response to create expense claim.

If not, your internal team will create your concur profile post that you can follow the steps. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
shish1980

I dont think my concur credentials has been set up need to reach out to concur admin I believe, would you have the contact or the email id for concur admin

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shish1980 I just looked up your profile and you are set up to use Concur Expense. If you go to: https://eu2.concursolutions.com/ you can sign in. You need to enter you username. If you cannot remember your username, then use the link that says Forgot Username? You will be sent an email with your username. I can tell you that the email address associated with your SAP Concur profile is not the email address you have provided here on the Community, so be sure to check the correct email inbox.

Once you retrieve your username, you can go back to the sign in screen and enter it, then click Next. Likely you will not know your password, so use the Forgot Password? link. Click next. You should see a field populated with your username. Click Send. This will email you a link to reset your password. Again, the email will go to the email address associated to your SAP Concur profile. From what I see, you have two different corporate email addresses.

I will send you a private message with the email address associated to your SAP Concur profile.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shish1980

shish1980_0-1720771649382.png

I do remember my username which is shish1980, however I dont remember the password and as every time I hit on forgot password link it shows the above message window but doesnt send me a link for password change

shish1980

shish1980_1-1721031749902.png

Hi Pooja, 

So i have reset the password a couple of times using the forgot password link however it isnt letting me log in and keeps saying that my password is incorrect on the concur solution login screen.

Could you kindly look into the same and let me know the exact issue, as this has been pending for long and I am unable to book my expenses on the same

Regards,

Shishir

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @shish1980,

With reference to KevinD response above, he has confirmed that the email address which you have provided on community is not same as your concur email id and that could be the reason that you are not receiving emails for reset password.

I would suggest reaching out to your company's internal Concur Administrator who can help you to reset your password and also provide you correct login id. 

If you don't know who is the Concur admin in your company, then you can check with your office colleagues or HR or take KevinD help in this. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
shish1980

Hi Pooja, 

I am receiving emails on Shishir.Rao1@se.ey.com reset the password however on reset it is not allowing me to login using the new password it keeps giving me incorrect username password error.

kindly look into this.

Regards,

Shishir

Hello @shish1980 

I think your LoginId needs to add the valid domain. The LoginId always looks like email.

cjmarimo_0-1721042799463.png

cjmarimo_1-1721042860031.png

BR,

cj

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shish1980 are you set up with an SAP Concur profile and if so, have you signed in to your profile yet?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shish1980

Yes i do