cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahhunter
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add a missing receipt declaration for a single itemization

Hello, everyone! My company has a policy that all meal expenses over a certain dollar amount need itemized receipts, including ones on hotel bills. In the past, I've been able to create a missing receipt declaration for just the meal expense itemization, and then attach the hotel folio to the rest of the hotel expense itemizations. I don't seem to be getting that option now. Is anyone familiar with how to do this?

Thanks!

--Andy

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahhunter the ability to attach a receipt or the MRD to a single itemization isn't an option. I also just tested attaching the MRD to a hotel expense, then a receipt image to the same expense and that isn't possible either.

I have to be honest...I've never seen the ability to attach a receipt or MRD to a single itemization and I've been here at SAP Concur for over 14 years.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ahhunter the ability to attach a receipt or the MRD to a single itemization isn't an option. I also just tested attaching the MRD to a hotel expense, then a receipt image to the same expense and that isn't possible either.

I have to be honest...I've never seen the ability to attach a receipt or MRD to a single itemization and I've been here at SAP Concur for over 14 years.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ahhunter
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, Kevin -- Thanks. I discovered this option by accident a month or two ago, and now it's gone again. Maybe it was only ever an option in the first place as a glitch.

dlamont
Super User
Super User

We ask that employees not charge meals to their rooms, but it still happens, and we also require the itemized meal receipt.  If they do not get a receipt, we have them mark the itemization as "personal" then add a separate expense line to the report (not an itemization on the hotel) and attach the MRD with a comment that the meal was noted on the hotel folio.  Since the itemization is marked personal, no reimbursement, but then they get reimbursed on the separated expense line.

It is a little stickier if the hotel was paid on a company credit card - we have a work around for that also, let me know if this is the case.  🙂

DLamont