cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hvirgen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add a Delegate and Banking info

I am an Administrator and I need to add a delegate for a user. This delegate needs to be able to add banking information for the user since the employee does not have access to concur. 

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hvirgen why doesn't the employee have access to SAP Concur? Why would a profile be created for them if they do not have access? Am I missing something?

As for adding bank information,  in SAP Concur, only the employee can enter bank information into their profile. Delegates and Proxies do not have this access by system design. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hvirgen why doesn't the employee have access to SAP Concur? Why would a profile be created for them if they do not have access? Am I missing something?

As for adding bank information,  in SAP Concur, only the employee can enter bank information into their profile. Delegates and Proxies do not have this access by system design. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hvirgen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you! this gives me something to work off of.