cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kgujjula0426
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add Report ID on Sun Shine Act Report

Hi All,

I'm trying to add Report ID field to Sun Shine Act Attendee Report. I have Cognos professional author level access. Can someone help me how this can be done or point me in the right direction where I can find resources ?

I want to add Report ID and export data in incremental by setting the date range. 

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kgujjula0426 your company is already paying for this service. I was told that you just need to submit a support ticket for what you need and it will get routed to the correct group to get it taken care of.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kgujjula0426 The Report ID data item is found at this path in the data warehouse: Expense>Expense Reports>Report Header Information. 

Is the Sunshine Act Attendee Report a report that someone at your company created? I tried looking in the Standard Reports, but I couldn't find it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kgujjula0426

Sun Shine Report is to submit HCP attendees expenses. It is available with a bunch of other reports under Reporting -> Analysis -> Public Folders. I guess this is company specific. But my question was, If I were to add any field to the report, how do I do it ?

@kgujjula0426 I looked around a bit, but didn't find the report. I did notice you have a folder named Consultative Intelligence in your Public Folders area. This is our report building service, so it looks like you are already having SAP Concur maintain your custom reports. The best thing to do is submit a request to have Report ID added to the report and let SAP Concur do it. I think that is the best approach since you are paying SAP Concur for this service.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kgujjula0426

Thank You Kevin. Is this possible if I have Cognos Professional author access so that I can just open the report and add Report ID field ? I mean the Report ID field should be present in Concur system already as I have it on other transactional expense report.

@kgujjula0426 yes, you can certainly open it, but I wouldn't open it from its currently location in case others will be running the report from this location. I highly recommend making a copy and pasting it in your My Folders, so that way you will have a separate copy. 

Be prepared that this report could have more than one query built into it. If that is the case, you won't be able to just open the report and add the data item. You need to open the query itself and add the data item to the query. Then you need to take the data item from the query and add it to the Report Page. I would have checked on this for you, but I wasn't able to find the report you mentioned in the Public Folders. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kgujjula0426

Thanks Kevin. I created a copy in my Personal folder. 

Report name - Health Care Attendee Spending [Sunshine Act] a

This is under Public Folders -> xxx (company name), So I guess this is company specific & I'm currently waiting on Concur Professional Author access to open the reports in report studio. While I wait, can you confirm if Concur support can help me with this request incase I needed help.

kgujjula0426

I opened the report in Cognos and like you mentioned above, the report was built using multiple tables and I couldn't open query builder either

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

I use this report as well and had the it modified by Consultative Reporting.  I have this service and they were able to easily add the fields that I wanted and add the report to my dashboard reports.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
kgujjula0426

Thank You Nancy ! Is this a billable service by Concur ? Consultative Reporting

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kgujjula0426 your company is already paying for this service. I was told that you just need to submit a support ticket for what you need and it will get routed to the correct group to get it taken care of.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kgujjula0426

Yes. Concur support helped me with Report ID request.

@kgujjula0426 That was fast. Great to hear. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey