cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rmbamd_2021
New Member - Level 1

Action: Please select the receipt status appropriate to the type of receipt attached.

Hi 

I am getting the following error when I uploaded my reciept.

"Action: Please select the receipt status appropriate to the type of receipt attached."

Because of this I am not able to submit my expense. Can anyone help me with this?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rmbamd_2021 please provide me with the full name of the company you work for. That way I can take a look at your report and see the issue. I have an idea, but need to see your report before I know if what I'm thinking is correct or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rmbamd_2021
New Member - Level 1

The company's name is Advanced Micro Devices(AMD)

@rmbamd_2021 So, I looked at your expense report and what I thought was the issue is the issue. 🙂

Your company requires you to select from a dropdown if the expense you are submitting has a receipt. See screenshot below. Simply click the dropdown arrow for the highlighted Receipt Status field and select Receipt from the list. 

Receipt_Status.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SimonLamen
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue as this. I cannot see the option as shown in the help advice. Please can you assist? I work for RBSL.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SimonLamen to be able to assist you, I need to see what you are seeing. Can you please provide a screenshot of your entire screen so I can see both the error message and the expense entry detail fields? That will help me help you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey