cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimmyC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Account Code only shows up if Approved

Is there a way to create a report that shows Account Code for all transactions regardless of Approval Status?

I have a simple report using Expense from Concur Data Warehouse, within Cognos Workspace Advanced.  Transaction Date, Vendor, Amount, Account Code are the 4 columns.  However, I came to the conclusion that Account Code only shows up if the Approval Status is Approved.  I want to see the Account Code regardless of Approval Status.  Is there a way around this?  Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JimmyC I don't believe there is a way around this. The only way you can see Expense Types and their account codes is if you use the Configuration area of the Data Warehouse. However, pulling data from here you won't be able to pull data from the Expense area and you won't see data on submitted or unsubmitted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JimmyC I don't believe there is a way around this. The only way you can see Expense Types and their account codes is if you use the Configuration area of the Data Warehouse. However, pulling data from here you won't be able to pull data from the Expense area and you won't see data on submitted or unsubmitted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JimmyC
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin!  I appreciate you looking into this and validating what I came across.