cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohaahme
Occasional Member - Level 1

Account Code Report for All Active Expense Type (GL Code)

Hi All,

Is there a way that we can generate a Report for Account Code's for All Active Expense Types  based on individual Country and individual Policy.

Thank You.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mohaahme You can build a report in Cognos that will show Policy and Expense Type. You can also include Account Code. 

In Cognos, go to the Configuration folder. You will see an Expense Type & Categories, Payment Types folders. I would go there. 

However, to see the Account Code, you would need to use a Union. That means you would need to build the report by using the Query Explorer option. 

What is your level of experience using Cognos reporting? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mohaahme
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD 

Thank you for the response.

Does the resport should only the active Expense Types per policy. Since I tried to buid a report it gives all the Expense Types including the deleted reports.

Could you please share me any steps to create the Report which will give active Expense Types per policy and Country.

Also can you confirm the Configuration folder data in Cognos will have Expense Types which are used by the Users in Expense Report or it gives all Expense Types. If it gives all the Expense Types how do we filter only active Expense Types per policy.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohammed Kashif Ahmed

Agilent AMS – Cloud

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mohaahme You can only build a Cognos report that will show the expense types that are active for each policy you have. You cannot show expense types by country. There isn't a correlation between a user's assigned country and the policy a user is assigned to. 

There also isn't an option in Cognos to show active expense types. If an expense type has been added to a policy, it is active whether it is ever used by an employee on an expense report or not. 

So, in the Configuration folder, the only option is to show Expense types by policy. It will not show whether or not the expense type has ever been used. 

I've provided a screenshot to help you. 

Expense_Type_Policy.jpg

I hope this helps. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.