cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwilki10
New Member - Level 1

Accidentally deleted Corporate Card expense now showing as Cash Expense

Hi,

I accidentally deleted a corporate card expense during import.

I now create a manual expense but i can only select as a 'Cash' expense.

How can i convert to a Citibank Corporate Card expense so it goes straight into my corp card?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Corporate card transactions don't get fully deleted, they just become hidden from the user.  Contact your company's Concur Administrator and they will be able to release the transaction back to your account.

Aldridge73
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi 

I didn't think you could delete the actual credit card charge, are you sure it has feed into concur and was not the receipt. This is how my company is set up. 

Littlelegs likes to travel!
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pwilki10 I checked your company's settings and the ability to delete transactions is not turned on, so the transaction hasn't been deleted. It should be sitting in your Available Expenses unless you possibly moved it to some other report. 

Also, for future reference, the Payment Type of Citibank Corporate Card is not available to be selected and is automatically assigned to transactions by the system.

Could you provide the details of the card transaction, please? Like the Vendor, Amount, Date. I'd like to take a look. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
andreamoreno
Occasional Member - Level 1

i am the admin for our account and a use has reported that an AMEX card expense is not showing to be added to the report. It is over 10 days so it is not pending. I checked to see if I could find it as hidden or if they deleted it but  I cant seem to find it. What could be the issue? 

thank you.