cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jentomey
New Member - Level 2

Accidental personal expense put on corporate card

Hello, I accidentally used my corporate card to pay for an online personal lunch order.  I am trying to figure out how to do my expense report now and how to personally pay for the expense.  Could someone please assist me?  

2 REPLIES 2
andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Good Afternoon,

You would mark the item as personal and you would need to work with your company to pay back the amount.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jentomey to add to what @andilillemoen23 said, without knowing your company's policies and how your corporate card was set up, I cannot say for sure, but most likely you will need to send a payment to the card company to cover the personal charge. However, some companies do pay their corporate card statement up front. In that case, you would need to reimburse your company. Best option is to speak to your direct manager to see if they know they answer. If your manager doesn't, then I recommend you talk to either your Finance or Payroll department.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.