cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stugotz
New Member - Level 1

Accidental personal charge on personal card filling company vehicle

New with company. Accidently charged gas to personal card and filled company vehicle. How do I enter this charge into my SMC expenses to get reimbursed? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stugotz open up your expense report and look for a button that says New or Add. This starts the process of creating a manual or out of pocket expense. Look for an expense type named Fuel or Gas (or something similar) from the list of Expense types. Fill out all required fields, attach your receipt and save. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SLMoore22
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I have a similar issue.  Hertz rental was charged on personal card and should be a company expense. I made sure it was logged as "Out of pocket", but the red flag won't allow me to submit.  I have the receipt and the travel itinerary attached.  Suggestions?  Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SLMoore22 without seeing the expense my guess is the red flag is stating that the item needs to be matched to a company card transaction. 

The easiest way to fix this is to delete it off the report. Create a new expense manually using the Car Rental expense type. The itinerary is what is causing the red flag. You don't need the itinerary item. 

Once deleted off your report, you can delete the itinerary item out of your Available Expenses.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.